Hy,

I experienced yesterday following issue:
I choosed hungarian language during installation. Every installation screens proper translated with hungarian language, but in partition mode selection the first two radio buttons labels a11y descriptions is spokened Orca with english. I looked Ubiquity hungarian translation po file in ubiquity source package in the debian/po folder, all messages are translated. Usual, I hear distribution related partitioning modes a11y descriptions with english, visual seeing texts is good.
I experienced this issue if I passed access=v3 boot parameter.
When I now tested the problem my local machine, all three partitioning related radio buttons visual not seeing labels are untranslated.
What producing this issue? Already reported?
If not, I maked a video with show the problem, and I will be report it.

Possible have problem with following messages, I quoted the hungarian translation file in the debian/po directory:
#. Type: text
#. Description
#. DISTRO is a variable substituted into this string, and may be 'Ubuntu'
#. OS is a variable substituted into this string, and may be 'Windows 7'
#: ../ubiquity.templates:244001
msgid "Install ${DISTRO} alongside ${OS}"
msgstr "${DISTRO} telepítése ${OS} mellé"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. DISTRO is a variable substituted into this string, and may be 'Ubuntu'
#: ../ubiquity.templates:254001
msgid "Install ${DISTRO} alongside them"
msgstr "${DISTRO} telepítése melléjük"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. OS is a variable substituted into this string, and may be 'Windows 7'
#. DISTRO is a variable substituted into this string, and may be 'Ubuntu'
#: ../ubiquity.templates:243001
msgid "Replace ${OS} with ${DISTRO}"
msgstr "${OS} cseréje ezzel: ${DISTRO}"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../ubiquity.templates:5001
msgid "Manual configuration (advanced)"
msgstr "Kézi beállítás (speciális)"

I don't no have other messages with producing similar simptomns. Another non english language Orca users experienced similar issues?

Attila