Hy Ethanak,

I reported both two experienced issues in a joined report. I pasted your letter with first problem description, hopefuly the developers possible fixing you experienced issue too.
bugreport link is following:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/990438

If anybody would like, click following direct link, and check the yes radio button to mark this bug affects you:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/990438/+affectsmetoo

I attached a video the report, my friend looked the video. Visual all screen presenting messages are right translated with hungarian language, so absolute sure have problems only with radiobuttons a11y descriptive messages.

Attila