On 16/05/12 21:31, Vojtěch Polášek wrote:
Hi,
I would like to announce, that HUD is accessible.
  I don't know which update caused it, but it speaks with latest orca
from master, as well as with orca provided in ubuntu repositories.
Just type something and press up or down arrow to get to offered options.
I don't know if it has any other capabilities.
Vojta

nice. That is basically what the HUD does, it scoops up everything in the menu of the current application and lets you type stuff and it presents the top 5 matches, if you select one it does the same as navigating to that menu option would have done. There are some concept designs of it doing more stuff in the future (like presenting bits of dialog boxes or other controls) and it has been pointed out to the relevant people that accessibility should be designed into that.

Alan.

--
I work at http://libertus.co.uk