+1 on issues vs priority.
I am thinking myself that if gnome shell gets a bit more accessible in next few months and if there is a good talking installer for some other distro, I will go away from Ubuntu and shift to that distro full time.
Just tryed Sonar and would wait for manjaro to become stable enough for use.
I find gnome shell 3.8 very accessible, except taht there is nothing like heads up display and the apps when loaded are not announced. Notifications such as wifi connections connected or disconnected is not announced. So, even now I can give 8 out of 10 to gnome shell accessibility and keeping more hopes on improvements over there rather than Unity.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.