I'd say it's not going to happen for you/get an android phone, or iphone if you
must for now.
Maybe the powers that be will care enough to invest paying Luke and perhaps
someone to help him to get things working for us in a year or two, but I'm
honestly not particularly optimistic.
If they cared as much as I and many otrhers feel they should then accessibility
would have been considered and developed from day one, and would be
available in some rudamentary form now, something to keep die hard testers busy
for the next months, maybe longer...smile

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

Wed, Mar 02, 2016 at 11:17:09AM +0100