Hi Luke,

In xenial need enabling the /etc/default/brltty file the RUN_BRLTTY=yes configuration key after the updated package awailable in Xenial repository?
When need using this setting preference?

What the difference the RUN_BRLTTY=yes configuration setting the /etc/default/brltty file and enabled in Systemd the brltty service the systemctl enable brltty command result?

I tested your package my Qemu virtual machine my USB Alva Satellite braille display. My system the RUN_BRLTTY=no configuration setting is used, but possible because UDEV detecting my USB braille display, BRLTTY right start automatically.

Attila