yes ... we definitely need a meeting. it is sad that the first (and the last as far as i remember) meeting was a few months ago

... perhaps we can start collecting proposals for discussion ? (maybe a special wiki page for this) ... and time ... we need at least four or five ppl (one of them should be volvoguy ...) to make some (quasi)democratic decisions

-Luka

Secondly, addressing the meeting issue, how about an art team meeting in the IRC channel sometime this weekend. It would be great if we could, for I think we have a lot to talk about. It's probably best to start organising early in
the week, especially in regard to the meeting times.