Senectus . wrote:
n 4/20/06, *Petr Tomeš* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    > The tangerine icons are SPECTACULAR: brilliant work. Please get them
    > into human as default!!!! They do a great job on toning down the
    bright
    > orange, and are very pretty and intuitive too.

    Hi all!
    I fully agree with this and I fully support the effort to get
    tangerine icons into Human as default. Many our users on
    forum.ubuntu.cz <http://forum.ubuntu.cz> have very positive
    response to them because the are
    reasonable toned down and they better fit overall colour scheme and
    style.

I agree that they're pretty darn kickass.. but the problem is that it's not yet complete, many of the icons don't appear to be in the current version.
As bvc already mentioned, it is because those are in Tango, but as the tangerine-icon-theme package don't depend on the tango-icon-theme package, you have to install it manually. Perhaps that is a bit confusing and maybe we should make it a dependency. It would be great if you could file a bug on this.
- Andreas