I just did a virgin Dapper install, and the existing themes are by default pretty weak:

 - the high contrast ones we need for accessibility (though they could be installed with the accessibility metapackage that is going to be done, Henrik is working on that IIRC)
 - Mist, Smokey, Ocean Dream, Simple, and Traditional... none of them are great

Is anyone else here keen to see the progress of the teams working on the three community themes? Are those themes packaged yet?

In the meanwhile, perhaps we could save some space by stripping everything other than Human out into a separate package.

Mark