Hi guys

TEN DAYS! I'd like to set Monday 15 May 10am UTC as the deadline for a decision from the art team as to:

 - two or three "external" themes (from Gnome-Look, for example)
 - two or three "internal" themes (from this team)

For a total of FIVE themes.

It's up to you guys to tell Daniel which themes they should be, and to get them to him by the deadline in a form that can easily be packaged. These five themes will ship in place of the current set of not-so-good alternatives to Human that we ship by default.

I've seen some superb work flowing past on this list. What's needed now are DECISIONS! There is a voting mechanism in Launchpad, if you would like, ask Daniel to show you how to create a Launchpad team and you can then conduct polls. Salgado wrote the polling code, he can show you what kinds of polls there are. I think you should end up with ten nominations, then have a vote to pick the five.

Rock on!

Mark