Sounds better, but that doesn't solve the internal/external issue. May I suggest;
Theme name in Bold (internal)
Good idea. When we have the vote, I suggest people vote for their favourite themes overall ignoring internal / external, and we then make the final selection factoring that in.
Why only five? I'm just curious. The current internal alone has 8, not including clearlooks. Since including the old Human is just simply a good idea, that brings it down to 4. Very thin, and not must of a choice, IMO.
Because people make better choices when the choice really means something! 5 GREAT themes is plenty. So lets nominate great themes and pick great themes. We'll need a name for the old Human...

Mark