Op 15-mei-2006, om 17:13 heeft [EMAIL PROTECTED] het volgende geschreven:

I've been told the authorization code won't go through. Anyone else have
that problem? Worked for me on 2 users and two systems. I won't have
time to look into why for a good 20hrs.

You need to input uppercase characters only.

PS: WHY did you not add that link to the wiki page, Billy? I've just added it, but why didn't you? It's being monitored by people who'd want to vote, and it is a rather important vote. I also think that we should get explicit consent for this vote. When we do, that too should be added to the wiki page.