Op 22-mei-2006, om 15:57 heeft [EMAIL PROTECTED] het volgende geschreven:

We're reaching crisis mode on the usplash.  Mark is ill today and has
asked me to drive this to a decision.  If the team would like to vote,
that needs to be done by UTC 0700 Tuesday  I know that's a short
timeline, but we really need to get this settled.

Okay, so that's: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html? month=5&day=23&year=2006&hour=07&min=0&sec=0&p1=0 in all of your time zones.

How about the Edubuntu and Xubuntu splash screens (Kubuntu has already been packaged, one by kwwii)? I've made an Edubuntu one and a Xubuntu one (the latter which I can fix up to have a correct palette without any trouble before that deadline). Are we to send propositions to that same e-mail address? Are there even any alternatives yet?

Also, a note to people who have mock-ups on the wikipage, in case yours is selected, then you should have a palette-fixed one ready. There are still quite a bunch of mock-ups without fixed palette.

Michiel