Op 22-mei-2006, om 15:57 heeft [EMAIL PROTECTED] het volgende geschreven:

Instructions to vote: Send an email to each relevant address where you
want to vote. Please list ONE usplash option and up to THREE wallpaper
and theme options in descending order of preference.

The ballot closes at 0700 UTC tomorrow (Tuesday).

PS: one thing that I've not been aware of yet is the status of the old Human theme that appeared in Breezy. It would seem logical to me that it is included by default as old skin that people can fall back on who only want to update their system's inner workings and don't want to be disturbed further by a new user interface. Is this so, or is it still going to have to be voted for to be in the next release? I've heard mixed things.

In any case, I voted for it just to be sure, but if that didn't have to be done, I'd like to know.

Thanks,

Michiel