Op 26-mei-2006, om 11:05 heeft Who het volgende geschreven:

I think it is a shame (well, actually, I only really dislike the
folders), but I also think that getting someone to develop an entire
icon theme from scratch, with the sole intention of it being the
Dapper theme and then abandoning it 4 days before release would be
unproductive and harsh! The Tangerine guys have been doing a great job
orangifying Tango, but it was always as an addtional theme and it is
also intrinsically less original than Human...

Tangerine is available, and is the default icon theme for at least one
of the new metathemes :)

I agree. Human is a pretty good icon set. I personally prefer Tangerine, although that one's not without problems, too. It's clear that Tangerine is the only set that can go toe-to-toe with Human, so we should figure out what it is we want and what it is the community wants. Human was made for Dapper, and that's why it's in. But Edgy is different, and if we figure out that Tangerine looks better with what we make, we'll surely be able to get it to become the next default set.

Michiel