Who wrote:
The good thing about the Tangerine development was that we can now start
sending stuff upstream to GNOME and the developers behind the different
applications that have been fixed up. This can't be done with Human, so

Can you explain that please? :)

As GNOME follows the same guidelines as Tangerine does, when we in the ubuntu-art team has made new icons for stuff like log-viewer, the gst-tools, gnome-applets and various other applications we have at the same time made a great attribution to the artwork in the GNOME project. Now as things have settled down with Dapper we can start sending those things off to the developers behind those modules in GNOME and share the love from ubuntu to the rest of the community.
- Andreas