On Jun 25, 2006, at 4:31 PM, Troy James Sobotka wrote:

This will require some new language.

Basically, Human icons are in and staying -- as per sabdfl.
This will be a component of the 'Human Look', which is what
we are sticking with (albeit trying to finish it, polish it,
and finish the set.)

I don't understand why it is so pertinently important to keep Human in. In all objectivity, it's simply a suboptimal icon set when compared to Tango. I also don't see why any of the arguments that I have given have to be ignored. Like I stated, Human doesn't seem to follow any proper guidelines at all. If it does, then I would like to read their rationale for arbitrarily designing some icons from different angles.

I've got the greatest respect for Mark, but I do not see his rationale.

Michiel Sikma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]