Op 30-jun-2006, om 0:22 heeft Étienne Bersac het volgende geschreven:

Hello,

www.neuronioenlatado.com.br/ubuntu/eft1920x1280.png

That would be nice to ship wallpaper in such high resolution. Especially
for widescreen for 1650x1080 and higher (like OS X do).

Étienne.
--
Verso l'Alto !

Yeah, I encourage people to work on as high resolutions as their RAM will allow. I personally work on resolutions in the 4000 px wide regions to ensure that my wallpapers will always, no matter what kinds of strange things will happen, will work on the highest resolutions that are available. That includes the 2560x1600 resolution of Apple's 30" inch display. Even if only 0.1% of our userbase has one of those, it sure is impressive that we would support resolutions like that.

Michiel

PS: 1920x1280 isn't a standard resolution, I think. Isn't the WUXGA resolution, 1920x1200, what you're aiming for?