Hi all,

These are some of my explorations in the direction of developing a new
feel for the logo an gdm greeter screen for Xubuntu/edgy.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XubuntuEdgySpecs

The logo has been given a chrome treatment to make it more lively; the
background of the login screen uses flat colors in order to keep the
file size down, which is a basic requirement for xubuntu.

Please note that these artworks are still a work in progress.

I am also thinking about using only the logo in the greeter and get
rid of the wording 'xubuntu' What do you think about this idea?

Please give me some feedback.

Thanks,
J. Mak
--