On Jul 20, 2006, at 9:37 PM, Chuck Huber wrote:
where would I find detailed specs for artwork reqs?

For instance, is there required size for the login splash? If so where
would we find this information?  On the spec page under 'Design' it
mentions that the glassy look will carry forward but does not mention
whether general size and shape should as well.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/ChangeLoginSplashImage

Chuck, others, I added technical information and limitations to the specification pages for each of the four community artwork targets, available on these Wiki pages:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/ChangeUsplash
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/ChangeLoginImage
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/ChangeLoginSplashImage
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/ChangeDesktopWallpaper

If this information needs to be clearer or extended with things I forgot, let me know or add them to the Wiki page yourself. As the Wiki says: your attention to detail is appreciated. This is all for now, tomorrow I will get back on a variety of subjects, see you tomorrow.

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep