On 02/08/06, Chuck Huber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd like to say I'm impressed with the way these sounds are progressing
so I hope very much to see your work continue.

Probably I'm coming out of left field with this input so you certainly
don't want to give it much weight.

ubuntu7-X-fade-1.mp3 is my favorite jingle so far but I think the choir
part may last a little too long and swallow the cricket sounds as the
ending approaches.  I wonder if shortening the choir by a second or two
towards the end would allow for the cricket sounds to be more prominent
as they fade away all by themselves.  Very organic, isn't it? <g>

Sure I can give that a shot.  tbh it's my fav theme too....and gives a lot of leaway for creatign other sounds with crickets/jungle noises and drums for mail notification etc.  I'll do that 6am tomorrow :p

--
Pete Savage - cbx33::silentk
wiki.ubuntu.com/PeteSavage