my prefered is the Organic Cent. I find that the fade begin too low.
Also, i'd prefer a slightly slower rhythm. Really a few slower. I find
that the "bass" sound isn't enough "vibrating". Making people feeling a
subtle vibration in there body is really exciting. This is were the
current startup sound success.

I totally agree with all your points here, unfortunately making the rhythm too much slower would result in a  much longer sound.  Unless I cut chords :p So I'm unsure as to how I can tackle this,  apart from making the fade out faster.  The vibration is something I could totally sort out, if that theme were approved.

--
Pete Savage - cbx33::silentk
wiki.ubuntu.com/PeteSavage