Well, of all content management systems, I'll name the easiest first:

-MediaWiki
-Plone

I've never used Plone. MediaWiki is very nice wiki software that
actually uses a database as opposed to a flat file database (like our
wiki). It's reasonably fast and feature-rich, and familiar to anyone
who's used Wikipedia.

There, now that these two have been mentioned, we can begin to
suggest CMSs for the specific purpose of _artwork_ collaboration. I'm
sure there are a few!

Michiel

Op 6-sep-2006, om 18:40 heeft Mark Shuttleworth het volgende geschreven: