That's most people agree that we just need a background image, no tansparancy.

Cheers.

2006/9/10, Chuck Huber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Sun, 2006-09-10 at 02:04 +0200, Álvaro Medina Ballester wrote: <snip>

4.- As Jan and others told, transparent looks make less readable everything.

Below I pasted a quick experiment to show the extremes of what we're up against if we decided to make the panels totally transparent.  I think the team that Mark posted a link to will be able to sort out whether or not this can be done in a feasible and excellent manner.

Chuck