Hello Jasper,

Am Dienstag, den 12.09.2006, 17:03 +1000 schrieb Jasper Schalken:
> I know I'm being blunt, but it's true. It's dark brown, it's lumpy,
> and it has red and green streaks running through it. Not a pleasant
> combination :P.
>
> In my opinion, to prevent brown from looking like, well, what brown's
> usual connotation is, the theme needs to be smooth and clean.

I'd really wish you'd read the Code of Conduct [1]. I told you in a bug
report already to be more respectful. People in here put a lot of work
into the current artwork and you're talking to them. Do you honestly
except them to answer your concerns, if you're "being blunt" or making
fun of them?

Please try to pick your words carefully next time.

[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

Have a nice day,
 Daniel