Hello artists,

As a lot of you probably know, the artwork mailing list effectively
works on a subscriber-only basis right now. There *is* a moderation
system in place but it seems there is currently nobody at the helm to
direct the flow of incoming mails from non-subscribers.

I'm looking for a few motivated people who want to help me improve
this situation by monitoring and approving incoming mails from non-
subscribers. If you're interested, please let me know so I can have
you added to the moderators for this list.

I don't have a clear view of the current situation, but I imagine
there might be quite a lot of useful and less useful (read: spam)
messages waiting at the gates. Also, taking the pending Knot 3
release into account, we might be facing a steady inflow of new
members and mails, several of which we might have to explain how to
properly join the mailing list.

If you think you have a few minutes regularly to help out doing this,
I welcome you on the moderation team and I'm looking forward to your
application e-mails. Note that you do not necessarily have to have
technical or artwork skills, being able to use a browser and mail
client is sufficient.

Thanks for reading!

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep