On Sep 14, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Frank Schoep wrote:
> I'm looking for a few motivated people who want to help me improve
> this situation by monitoring and approving incoming mails from non-
> subscribers. If you're interested, please let me know so I can have
> you added to the moderators for this list.

Thanks to everyone who applied, I received some great reactions on my
request and I'll make sure we can get moderating early next week.
I'll let you all know via private e-mail what we're going to do exactly.

Again, thanks for your enthusiasm everyone.

To all of you: I'll be giving a short (de-)briefing on what has
happened lately and what we're going to do next tomorrow night or
Monday morning. It's a small end sprint towards the final release and
we need to do some more focused work. I'm sure we'll make it, literally!

Sincerely,

Frank