Viper550 wrote:
Andrea Cimitan wrote:

I would like to ask someone to add murrine engine into *at least*
universe, because supporting for free the ubuntu community is becoming
a little difficult for me since at the moment I haven't an ubuntu box
on my pc (so i can't package).

That should be feasible, it's not too late to upload to universe. Please join #ubuntu-motu and ask them to help you there.

Don't forget, my Tropic theme (to be included with Edgy) depends on
gtk2-engines-murrine (of course, I've loved your engine to bits!), so it
should be in the main repository!

We're past BETA already, it's too late to add anything else to main. We've a very clear, published release schedule and you need to work within that if you want bits on disk.

Mark