That seems like it would be completely bad at 16x16 even as an svg, (It is a
nice icon though, and I like it's use on the Update Program itself (That's
where it's used now right?))  we do need something a tad more eye catching
though... not enough to break scheme. but enough to tell the user
occasionally HEY! Look at me! Without annoying the people who already get
it. If we had the composite by default spec matched I'd say a minor pulse or
ripple coming from the tray icon (not blam in your face but noticeable)
after very source list update yielding upgrades, but in this case I would
say possible what we have now, occasionally transitioning to red. You know
what I mean? It would be a little more eye catching, and not really break
scheme, though borderline. The actual implementation of this is up to you
all, but I think it would be enough to satisfy everyone, simply.