El 16/04/2007, a las 8:19, Donn escribió:

>> I can't stress this enough, this is, by all empirical research, an
>> urban
>> myth.

Sure?? urban mith? Seriously, do you __believe__ that, for example,
Apple engineers could have chosen pink color for all the folders and
green instead of grey for the app windows?

If you're right, I have to talk with my Software Engineering teacher.
When she explained basic things about Interface design and usability
she __ emphasized__ the importance of colours (and she showed us some
works about the effect on colours in human mood/mind/work/usability)
into the human-computer interaction.

In my opinion this is obviosly __not__ a worthless discussion, and of
course, this is not an urban mith.

Sorry, maybe this is quite off-topic.

Have a nice day!

Álvaro.