Alright, I'm uploading some pictures from Hawaii to photobucket which do not
conform to the Ubuntu palette, but are examples of the type of pictures I
have.  I'll search for some that do fit the palette, I'm sure I have some,
and I will work on some other purely digital backgrounds and see how they
come out.

One idea I have right now is a bunch of small Ubuntu logos flowing across
the screen as if they were poured out of a bucket or something to that
effect.  One of the works from my design class followed this idea and came
out pretty well.

-Justin