Hi all,

As announced we will be having a meeting on Tuesday October 2nd on freenode
channel #ubuntu-meeting at 17:00 UTC.

I also put this information on the wiki at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Meetings

Here is the list of topics I would like to discuss and explain:

1) an explanation of the decision making process

2) the process for contributions and a more accessible method to contribute

3) coordinating information between the company, wiki, mailing list, and forum

4) figuring out how/where/when to define the rules for design, wallpaper
creation, etc.

That should probably take up enough time for this meeting. Once we have these
things settled the next meeting will include:

a) defining concise design ideas for Hardy

b) defining a palette for Hardy

c) defining exactly what we want to change for Hardy (everything,
basically) and how to get there