Here is another Aurora screenshot, this time I tweaked the gtkrc to make the
scale handels look rubberized. I must say I like it quite a bit.

http://www.milkstreetmedia.com/misc/auroranblck.png

I tried to pull of the same effect in clearlooks and nodoku, but it seems
that Aurora is the only theme I've found so far who's scale handle colors
don't also change the color of the trough.

I'm still for Aurora. Its got lots of little touches that make it feel much
more modern than clearlooks and other default themes. And don't forget that
Hardy is almost 6 months off. If we choose to go with it now, we've got
plenty of time to submit and fix bugs. I think it would be well worth the
effort.

I've also attached the gtkrc file if anyone wants to try it out and/or tweak
it.