From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:23:53 -0600
CC: ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-art] Hardy GTK Theme

I think it could be partially implemented on the inside of the curve.

Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 21:01:10 +0100
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: ubuntu-art@lists.ubuntu.com

Also, on the topic of rounded corners (I realize this is a mock up), if there
are to be rounded corners then it's absolutely important that they're
antialiased.

This isn't possible with metacity, is it?
Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try
now!