Hi everyone!

Those Patels mockups are great. Very distinctive, not similar to OSX
or Vista. I really like this mockups, and they're not just great.
Changing Ubuntu's default theme not to another orange/brown theme
would be a great way to promote Ubuntu. I don't want to imitate OS X
but I want to show you guys this link

http://www.maestrosdelweb.com/editorial/historia-y-evolucion-del-sistema-operativo-mac-os/

Look how OS 9 looks and look how OS X "Cheetah" does. I think this is
the effect that new Ubuntu theme should have. Radical change maybe,
and those mockups could be a great start.

Álvaro.