We should probably not spend too much time working on details.  Brainstorming
high level ideas at this point is probably all we should spend time on.  I get
the feeling that those on top of the totem pole already have an idea of what
they want and when that is presented we can then hash out the details.

Once those guys put a stake in the ground for us then we can speak about
buttons, border thickness, how a button prelights, and other little items.