Hey.

Thanks for the reply. It's really nice to see all those ideas thrown together here. Good work to all.

I will try some mockups of the widgets, based on my theme - hope to get some time next week. Maybe there is a GTK/Metacity artist wanna get her/his hands dirty? Would love to see if my theme really works out.

There are some fine ideas and themes going around here, some with real potential I think. Maybe we should make a list with things to focus on an things, that might not work. For example all these glossy effects. I think I'm not the only one who feels, glossy effects are a litle outdated, nothing fresh anymore. But maybe it's far to early to say so.

Keep on, and cheerz.
Günther