2008/2/9, Webmaster, Jhnet.co.uk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Sure I see what you are saying, I am no professional so I dont expect
> things I say to be the best available advice, however this happens to be the
> way I quite like to use my notification area (I always thought of it as a
> "background programs" area, one of the many disadvantages of having learned
> things without any formal instruction is that some assumptions can be made
> badly... Either way, I'm not offended, I am infact quite happy to see
> someone has taken the time to try and think through my ideas. Anyhow this is
> why ubuntu is designed by a community, not me on my own!

Webmaster, if do you think that using sistem tray is a good way to store
open apps, yo have to do it!

Those opinions are very useful to the mailing list. Seeing how people uses
their desktop is the first step to improve them. I read every idea posted
here, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to participate more.

Gómez Dávila said: "listening a good opinion reconciles with the life"
(sorry for the bad translation, I hope you understood)

--
Álvaro.