On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Cory K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> xl cheese wrote:
>  > human murrine.
>
>  Yep. And please people, don't flip out if it looks weird. Just install
>  the Murrine engine. The dependency was missed. Should be fixed soon.

I didn't have to install it, synaptic says it already is for me.

I will say that one place where this is an improvement is in Firefox
on light colored backgrounds. The previous theme showed a bit of gray
around the corners of the buttons.

However, this one also takes a step backwards in FF because when the
buttons are on colored backgrounds instead of just a bit of color in
the corner there's a white box around the whole button.

http://code.bearfruit.org/~matt/tmp/widgit-probs.png

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode