On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 6:34 PM, shadowh511 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> THERE WILL BE AN INSTALL OPTION TO SKIP THE WIZARD

*Facepalm*

Kill me now.

Hopefully my little slideshow project will make it for consideration
in Intrepid, so people will see "hey, I can choose the theme!" and
happily customize when they restart /without/ the need for an
obtrusive first-run thing. "Forcing" the user to customize his
desktop, however, is absurd; many people do not care, just so long as
it is tasteful.

Bye,
-Dylan