On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Álvaro Medina Ballester
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Snip preceeding conversation
> I'm not agree with making the panel bigger. Gnome has a problem with upper
> panel, with large screens becomes unusable (it has a lot of unused space).
> So in my opinion we should keep ubuntu panel in 24px.

I agree that we _should not_ increase the panel size. We already have
48 pixels taken up by panel - which is loads.

If someone can show that we have a usability issue with the panels, or
that small panels are intrinsically less aesthetically pleasing then I
might change my opinion.

Until,things like the status bar, for example, work better with a
wider panel, we have to stay at 24px too.