On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Thorsten Wilms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 12:10 +0200, Nicolas Deschildre wrote:
>
>  Here we go :)
>  http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2008/05/01/ubuntu-brainstorm-help/

Thanks!

POST: I like the idea bulb, as it's part of the logo :) Maybe a
combinaison of the bulb and a letter (3rd sketch put on top on the
first sketch)?
VOTE: To link with the current UI, I think the fourth sketch is the
best! You can reuse the existing arrows, if you want (unfortunately I
don't think I have the source... I may look and ask, if you want)
DISCUSS: The second sketch is a common symbol for discussion!
SEE: An hard one! A good symbol is not obvious. Shall we try with the fifth one?
PARTICIPATE: I like the first sketch! It's a good use of one of the
Ubuntu symbols!

As always, thanks a lot for your good (art)work :)

Nicolas