On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 15:48 +1000, Mike MacCana wrote:
> Get over it. Most people top post. You're not going to change it.
>
> If you want a OS used solely by technical folk who care enough about
> these things to even know what they are, go find a data general users
> group.
>
> Ubuntu's for everyone. Stop screaming at people for minor issues.

I'm on dozens of mailing lists. This is the only one where people have
been ask to stick to generally accepted mailing list etiquette (which is
also explicitly Ubuntu policy) and don't do it.

What's so good and defend-able about ignorance and being rude?

The idea that you need to be "technical" to get this is incredibly
silly.

Especially since art is about communication, this list has been very
depressing lately.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: