>> Yes. My question was not this but if, or how to use Emerald.
>> But my question was if the same theme can be applied without Emerald.
>> I noted that the NewWave window decoration can be applied only with
>> Emerald because is not present the same decoration for Metacity.
>> Without the Emerald window decoration the theme is not exactly the same
>> thing.
>> A good idea can be to make a Metacity theme similar to Emerald.
>>
>> gp
>>
>> ps: sorry for my non good English. :-)
>>

> Hi gp,
>
> Sorry for the explanation. Right now we are interested in new software
> as metacity is slowly loosing ground (my opinion).
Sure, I'm totally in accord with you. It's also my opinion.
But I think that many people can't still use Compiz for the hardware compatibly
problem that everyone know.

>If you know how to
> make a metacity theme - you are welcomed to do it and show it to us (the
> mailing list).
Yes, ok, I will try to make a Metacity theme. :-)

Back to speak of the NewWave Theme,
I tried to invert the gradient in the window decorator + menubar and remove
separator from ToolBar.

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mynewwave1cc9.png

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mynewwave2ww6.png

What you think of it?