2008/5/8 Anton Kerezov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> В 20:48 +0200 на 06.05.2008 (вт), Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen написа:
> > Start by checking out Murrine from Gnome svn:
> >
> >   svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/murrine/trunk murrine
> >
> > Use an svn checkout to make it easier to create diffs/patches ('svn
> > diff > mypatch.patch'). To set up a development environment use:
> >

> >   sudo apt-get install libcairo2-doc libgtk2.0-doc devhelp anjuta
> >   sudo apt-get build-dep gtk2-engines-murrine
> >
> > Now you should be able to build murrine from source - Run
> >
> >   ./autogen.sh (only needed the first time)
> >   make
> >   (don't do 'make install')
> >
> > Now https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MikkelKamstrupErlandsen/ThemeEngineTricks
> > will tell you how to create a symlink in your home dir to have the
> > system pick the compiled engine up (you should not have murrine
> > installed).
> >
> > Anjuta is a nice code editor and devhelp is a documentation viewer.
> >
> > Get hacking :-) Cheers,
> > Mikkel
>
> Hi Mikkel,
> Right now make builds all the themes but I want it to only build
> clearlooks. Can you help me with the
> makefile I need to build CL? Anybody else, Who ? (I attach the necessary
> files)
>
> I'm thinking of adding new style to CL like GUMMY or GLOSSY that will be
> called NEWWAVE or smth. And I planned to make a separate
> clearloocs_draw_newwave.xxx file to do the new style. What do you think?
>
> Anton
>
> --
The next relese of murrine should be much more feature rich to not require
any additions. Also I don't want to spread the voice about the svn version
because first we need a rgba gtk patch (which is currently being written).

If you have suggestions for murrine, instead writing here, please post a
BUGREPORT:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=murrine

Cheers
--
Andrea "Cimi" Cimitan - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Website: http://www.cimitan.com