François Degrave ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> Because we need to work all together in a single direction, without
> losing efforts for useless things, I took some time today and
> yesterday to write the graphical guidelines for New Wave.
>
> Could you please read them carefully? Here they are:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NewWave?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=graphical_guidelines.pdf

Francois, It's a Good Work!!! Great!!! In this moment I can't read all
carefully but this is a good way to work in a single direction.
We must focus attention to work to satisfy the guideline in the
applications that have not problem with GTK. Instead in application like
FF3 or OO (and more) we might report the bug because the problem is not
the theme but is in the code. Make hack (or workaround) is not a good
solution because non solve the problem. And because this is not right
way If we want hope that it will be used by default. (In accord whit UDS
report)

Giuseppe P.