Anton Kerezov a écrit :
> В 15:38 +0200 на 22.05.2008 (чт), François Degrave написа:
>
>> Because we need to work all together in a single direction, without
>> losing efforts for useless things, I took some time today and
>> yesterday to write the graphical guidelines for New Wave.
>>
>> Could you please read them carefully? Here they are:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NewWave?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=graphical_guidelines.pdf
>>

> I agree that we need such king of guidelines but they need to me more
> definite. Although I generally like the text I do not agree with some
> points:
>
>       1. Taskbar/Windows consistency - That is not true. The taskbar is
> really different from the title bar and the menus of an application
> because there you have program shortcuts and status icons that change
> over time.

Ok, but currently the windows and the taskbar do not seem to be part of
a whole. They look too different to have a nice visual effect. And it is
true that the taskbar has more functionalities than a menubar, but the
"menu part" of the taskbar should certainly have the same look as a menubar.

>       5. Selected Menu Items - The colors you picked are a bit brighter thank
> they should be IMO. I know that you want to make the theme look more
> orange but this is not the way to do it. We should rather do the widgets
> more orangish.

You are right. We can try different things, it was just a proposition.
> One more thing about 7. Buttons. Could you make the mockups of selected
> and hovered buttons so that I can make a pixmap privew.

I'll do that asap.

Cheers,

François