..on or around Sun, May 25, 2008 at 04:58:02PM +0200 François Degrave wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I worked quite a lot on this! The lifts are not totally finished yet.

that looks quite ok to me. however i am left wondering where the light
is coming from, the light that produces this highlights..

overall there seems to be some inconsistency forming between the buttons
and the title-bar. if the buttons get a high-light then why not the base
of the titlebar? why not the base of the panel also?  how 'thick' are
the buttons compared to the titlebar such that they receive light from
below and the titlebar doesn't?

the moment you start representing the casting of light you start
implying corporeal objects. for this reason it's much easier to produce
inconsistent results the more vectors of light you introduce in your
scene.

cheers,

--
julian oliver