Hi all. I'm tinkering with the Feisty Studio theme. Thinking of bringing
it back with a facelift. I need help getting a look though.

Studio always skins the panel in it's themes. But adding the background
manually through the panel options gives a different effect that using
the theme. I would like to get the look of adding it manually, but in
the theme.

Here's what I'm trying to do:
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6104/paneltestro0.png

Now, since I also control all the settings for Studio I could set this
with a gconf key but it would set the panel for any theme someone used.
This is not ideal.

So, is there a way to get the look of the top example *in* the theme?

Links to themes that do this are appreciated as well.

-Cory \m/