On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 23:21 -0400, Cory K. wrote:
> Here's a detailed post about the Droid font.
>
> http://troy-sobotka.blogspot.com/2008/07/why-droid-isnt-answer.html

About this one...

I'd agree with the first point. :] However, your UI font won't appear as
large paragraphs all the time. As phrases, the font looks nice. IMO it's
better than what we have now.

The rest of the points aren't quite related to Droid Sans being the UI
font. Droid Serif shouldn't be our main *print* serif font since it's
meant for screen use, too. It's quite easier to read, though, if that
matters. (I think Liberation Serif would be nice for this...)